A medical facility must notify the Division of Public and Behavioral Health within 10 days of a change in the administrator of the facility or if there is a transfer of the real property on which the facility is located. If there is a change in ownership, address, or service provided, the Division must be notified immediately.
NAC 449.0034 “Facility” defined. (NRS 449.0302) “Facility” means a medical facility, facility for the dependent, home for individual residential care or referral agency.
(Added to NAC by Bd. of Health, eff. 8-1-91; A by R131-99 & R132-99, 11-29-99)
Within 10 days for a change in the Administrator of transfer of property.
Immediately for a change in the ownership of, location of, or services provided at the facility.
Via the "ALiS" Online Licensing System ("Visit Portal Site" button above.)
For reference, the paper form is attached below in "Archived Documents".
Division of Public and Behavioral Health
Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance
727 Fairview Drive, Suite E
Carson City. NV 89701
Phone: (775) 684-1030
Fax: (775) 684-1073
If the licensee fails to notify the Division and submit an application for a new license within 10 days after the change, the licensee shall pay to the Division a fee in an amount equal to 150 percent of the fee required for a new application set forth in subsection 1 of NAC 449.0168.
The current fee is $250.00 and the penalty is $375.00
Licensing information is publicly displayed here: https://nvdpbh.aithent.com/Protected/LIC/LicenseeSearch.aspx?Program=HF&PubliSearch=Y&returnURL=~/Login.aspx?TI=2#noback
NAC 449.0114 Display of license; compliance with law; transfer of real property; change in administrator, ownership, location, services or maximum number of clients.
1. Upon receipt of a license, the licensee shall display the license at a conspicuous location within the facility.
2. During the term of the license, the licensee shall continuously maintain the facility in conformance with the provisions of NAC 449.002 to 449.99939, inclusive, and chapter 449 of NRS.
3. If there is a transfer of the real property on which the facility is located, but no change in the operator of the facility, the licensee shall, within 10 days, notify the Division of the transfer in writing and provide the Division with a copy of any lease agreement relating to the transfer.
4. If there is a change in the administrator of the facility, the licensee shall notify the Division of the change within 10 days. The notification must provide evidence that the new administrator is currently licensed pursuant to chapter 654 of NRS and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto. If the licensee fails to notify the Division and submit an application for a new license within 10 days after the change, the licensee shall pay to the Division a fee in an amount equal to 150 percent of the fee required for a new application set forth in subsection 1 of NAC 449.0168.
5. A licensee shall notify the Division immediately of any change in:
(a) The ownership of the facility;
(b) The location of the facility;
(c) The services provided at the facility; and
(d) If the facility is a facility for the care of adults during the day, the maximum number of clients allowed to occupy the facility at one time.
(Added to NAC by Bd. of Health by R044-97, eff. 10-30-97; A by R122-05, 11-17-2005; R022-14, 6-26-2015)